- Provisional bookings will be held for 14 days before deposit is due. If the deposit is not paid within 14 days of the invoice your date will not be secured and will be made available to other clients.
- Payment of a deposit is acceptance of these terms and conditions and is considered a binding contract.
- Our hire prices include complimentary delivery within a set radius from our base in Colchester, Essex:
- Bell tent hire: 30 mile radius
- Indoor TeePee and Tipi hire: 10 mile radius
- Out of area bookings can be arranged at an additional delivery cost of 0.45p a mile (up to 20 miles).
- Pitch Boutique will delivery, erect and furnish your bell tent or teepees as per the agreed booking arrangements on the date specified and will return to dismantle and remove on the agreed end day of hire period.
- Pitch Boutique accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or theft to any property left in our bell tents for the duration of the hire period.
- Pitch Boutique accept no responsibility or liability for damage or injury to any member of your party may occur during the hire period.
- The client is responsible for ensuring adequate space is available for the equipment to be erected. Dimensions required are outlined as follows:
- 4 metre bell tent:
- 5 metre bell tent: 8 metre X 8 metre flat grass area.
- Pitch Boutique will not refund any monies paid in the event that adequate space is not available for set up.
- We regret that our bell tents and TeePee’s are not suitable for animals of any kind.
- All Pitch Boutique bookings are strictly NON-SMOKING.
- All rubbish, recycling and personal property must be removed from our bell tents or teepee prior to collection. Pitch Boutique reserves the right to levy a charge for the removal of any rubbish or waste left in the tent.
- This levy will be charged by cash or card on collection. Or invoice for wedding bookings.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking to secure your date.
- The balance of hire is due 6 weeks prior to your booking.
- Payment is to be made via bank transfer to the following account:
Account Name: Miss Katie A Parker
Sort Code: 77-70-68
Account Number: 03251368
Please use your booking name as a reference so we can identify your payment.
- If you wish to cancel your booking once you have paid your initial deposit please notify us as soon as possible. Please note your deposit is nonrefundable.
- If you cancel once you have paid the full balance we are unable to return any monies to you, unless we are able to rebook the bell tent for the hire period. In these circumstances we may offer a reduced rate to secure alternative bookings, any money will be refunded to you.
- In the event of extreme of adverse weather conditions making it impossible to erect the bell tent Pitch Boutique cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result.
- Pitch Boutique reserve the right to cancel your hire at any time. In the unlikely event of this happening, a full refund will be made, however Pitch Boutique will not accept responsibility or liability for losses or any other costs incurred as a result.
Health and Safety
- Pitch Boutique operates a STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY inside our bell tents.
- Candles with flames are not permitted inside our bell tents. Fairy lights and lanterns will be provided for you.
- For your protection and safety cooking is not permitted inside our bell tents.
- Fire pits and BBQ’s should be a safe distances from our bell tents and should not be left unattended.
- If any of our items for hire, including tents, furniture, fittings or decorations are damaged or missing you will incur additional charges. This payment will be taken by card or cash upon collection of hire items, or for wedding bookings by invoice.
- We have a strict NON-SMOKING policy, should there be any indication of smoking inside our bell tents the booker will incur a £500 smoking fine.
- Force Majeure (unforeseeable circumstances preventing someone from fulfilling a contract) Pitch Boutique cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result of: acts of God including fire, flood, storm or natural disasters, war, sabotage or acts of terrorism, government sanctions, labour disputes including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other Industrial action, failure in the transportation of equipment or in the provision of services.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction – This agreement and disputed or claims arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including noncontractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the Courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including noncontractual disputes or claims).